Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Customer Assistance: 1-800-613-6743

Get Answers to Your Banking Questions

How can I file a complaint with the Federal Reserve Board (FRB)?

If your problem concerns a state-chartered bank that is a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the Federal Reserve Consumer Help unit.

Federal Reserve Consumer Help
P.O. Box 1200
Minneapolis, MN 55480
Telephone: (888) 851-1920
Fax: (877) 888-2520

You may also contact the relevant state attorneys general or state banking department.

Last Reviewed: April 2021

Please note: The terms "bank" and "banks" used in these answers generally refer to national banks, federal savings associations, and federal branches or agencies of foreign banking organizations that are regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Find out if the OCC regulates your bank. Information provided on should not be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion of the OCC.

Still need help?

Contact Us